You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- Controlling spacing of histograms in Histogram3D
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Program to fully tag any song automatically
- Non-literal applications of "Shortest Path" algorithm?
- Making sense of 5/4 time signatures
- Why didn't Dumbledore say at the trial that he'd given Harry permission?
- Trying to reverse engineer a simple circuit
- In simple linear regression, what is the covariance between the error term and the residual?
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- What is the 'John Doe' of company names and logo's?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Why aren't logarithms introduced earlier?
- People not admitting when things are going bad
- Why don't I have to install programs?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Has anyone created or found stats for Lloyd Slate in the Dresden Files RPG?
- Have axioms / axiom schemata of this flavour been proposed or otherwise considered?
- Short Java FizzBuzz using recursion and parameters
- Are satellites around earth visible to the naked eye?
- Why is it said that SSH key authentication is less vulnerable than ssh password authentication when SSH is exploitable?
- how to fix a wrong pgfplots plot?
- In a leap year, is the extra month Adar I or Adar II?
- Why don't some demomen suffer from afterburn?
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?