I'm hoping to find a spot that gets snow in March, where the temperature doesn't get above freezing during the day. I'd like to avoid the AM ice/PM slush conditions that occur in many places in the US.
I like to find an interactive map of skiing resorts in North American that combines these features:
- includes current snow depth (http://www.weather.gov/nerfc/snow)
- snowfall forecasts based on historical data that can be selected by a date range
- low and high temperatures
- includes all North American skiing resorts (https://www.onthesnow.com/united-states/map.html)
- based on google maps or openstreetmap
There are a lot of disparate sources, but I've not seen a unified source. Is there one?