Can any tell me the name of this fishing lure or where I might find a distributor?

enter image description here

  • How do you know the lure is made from Pine? It could be plastic. Or is Northern Pine the brand name of the lure? Or are you referring to the fish (i.e. Walleyed Pike or Walleye) that it's attached to? Can you edit your question to add more clarity?
    – B540Glenn
    Jun 8, 2018 at 17:18
  • Getting the exact brand and make will be difficult, that type is often referred to as a jointed lure and Rapala makes a similar one under the name Rapala Jointed, the color is not one they currently make but is similar. rapala.com/rapala/lures/all-other-lures/jointed/Jointed.html Although that particular one looks to be an older style based on the hardware
    – Nate W
    Jun 8, 2018 at 21:18
  • "Northern Pike" maybe? Jun 9, 2018 at 1:33


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.