I've got a comfy pair of runners that I primarily use for walking. I've put them through the wash a few times and they come out spotless. The only ware is on sole, which appears to be 1/2 cm thick or so rubber grip, glued onto the bottom of the shoe.

I'm trying to find somewhere that sells this kind of thing but only find inner sole replacements.

Suggestions please?

  • For most running shoes I know, replacing the sole instead of buying a new pair of shoes would not pay off. In which condition is the sole? – Doc Brown Aug 17 '19 at 20:31

It's generally quite hard to replace the actual soles for trainers. You could have a look online or just buy a new pair of trainers. If you go to a tailors or shoe makers they may be able to do it also.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.