I am often skiing with some friends, and would love to have some way of communicating. I've seen quite a lot of bluetooth based systems for motorcycles, but not as many for skiing.
The ideal system would be:
- inside the helmet, without requiring to press buttons to talk
- support up to 3-4 people. Minimum 2.
- have a decent range, but not necessarily extraordinarily. It's for skiing together, on the same slope.
- decent battery life, at least 4h
- can be used on different helmets (e.g. to be able to move it to a cycling helmet for summers)
Budget options are also more than welcome.