Dear Mr. Vitkov,
we would rather suggest to proceed in this way:
- wrinkle with a brush the external part in order to leave out the dirty parts;
- then you need to take out the Insole and wash the Insole and the internal part of the boot with some detergent;
- for the external part of the boot, please do not wash using the detergent cos it could be dangerous for the water penetration of the
leather. The detergent should ruin the Waterproof Treatment made to
- everything could be done with normal water, no hot temperature.
- once is almost dry, please fulfill the internal part of the shoe with normal magazine paper, that allows to keep the form and dry off
the shoe ( also internal part of the leather /membrane ).
Hope you can handle it in the proper way.
Have a nice day.
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Luciano Ziliotto Grisport
I have to wonder how is some soft soap going to do more damage than two winters of salt, car oils, many kinds of mud, sometimes encompassing the whole shoe, bike chain oil, cow shit, sharp rocks, rotting wood and more.