I was wondering if there was a website where I could find the different kinds of statistics of accidents in the mountains. I know that Dragon 06 (rescue service of Alpes-Maritimes) posted some numbers online in 2008. But I'm looking for more recent figures.
The data that I'm looking for includes:
- The number of accidents for each month (in the old data you really see a peak in the middle of the season).
- The state of the victim after the accident
- The cause of the accident
- The kind of accident (broken bones, cuts, ...)
- The place of the fractures
- The way the victims got evacuated
- The time between calling the helicopter and being actually rescued
I'm focusing on canyon-accidents, so if the statistics include these kind of accidents only that's a big plus :)