I noticed a few archers who have a different kind of quiver (different from a back-, bow- or side-quiver). It's kind of a pocket where the arrows are literally "plugged in". Just like in a bow-quiver for example. Yeah..., it's kind of a bow-quiver brought in the form of a pocket to wear on the belt.

Is there a name for this kind of quiver?

enter image description here


That would, quite simply, be a pocket quiver.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.