Questions about outdoor activities done partially or entirely between sunset and sunrise.
Night-time outdoor activities are more challenging and are creating a lot of specific issues:
- tougher navigation
- decreased visibility range: greater risk of falling or hitting some obstacle
- possible legal restrictions: some areas may not be available at night
- increased risk of being victim of anti-robbery actions: being interrogated by police, bitten by guard dog or even shot
- lower temperatures, increased risk of hypothermia even in summer
- decreased chance of getting help in case of emergency, even in relatively densely populated areas